A couple of years ago, I took a business course which showcased some incredibly awesome ted talks. I was hooked. I couldn’t get enough of them. And those were just the ones meant to inspire creative entrepreneurs. I love, love, looove these 10 inspirational ted talks for moms.
When I realized there were even more TedTalks to inspire basically anyone, I became even more obsessed. If you are feeling down in the dumps about yourself as a mother, or even just in general, grab yourself a cup of coffee, sit down, and spend some time on you. I promise you’ll feel so much better after you do!
Disclaimer: I’m a bit of a nerd, and I do love a good motivational video. They may not be for you, but I feel any/ all of these can be related to life as a SAHM, WAHM, working mom, etc.
*there may be affiliate links throughout this post. by using this links, your pricing stays the same, but i earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
10 inspirational TED talks for
1. Unmasking motherhood | Katherine Wintsch
2. If I should have a daughter… | Sarah Kay
3. My philosophy for a Happy Life | Sam Berns
4. The power of vulnerability | Brené Brown
5. The Joy of Surfing in Ice Cold Water | Chris Burkard
6. How to stop screwing yourself over | Mel Robbins
7. 9/11 healing: The mothers who found forgiveness, friendship
8. We should all be feminists | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
9. On being wrong | Kathryn Schulz
10. Why are we happy? Why aren’t we happy? | Dan Gilbert
I hope you found at least one inspirational video in the bunch and enjoyed these 10 inspirational ted talks for moms! We can all use a little encouragement every now and then.
You may also enjoy
stop avoiding your camera!!
subscribe and gain access to our exclusive facebook group! get tips and tricks for photographing your kids!! plus, hang out with some awesome mamas who just want to take pics of their families!