The kids are back in school, and winter activities are in full swing. Despite the fact that the we are super busy, the kids are going stir crazy from being stuck inside the house so much. There isn’t much time to plan a ton of special “things” to do beyond the things we are already doing. So, no special crafts, or cooking projects. I do feel guilty when the kids ask me to do things like paint or bake, and I just don’t have the energy or time to do that. That’s why I love this Strawberry banana peanut butter sandwich so much. It’s the perfect go-to lunch or dinner when we have things going on, and I don’t have time to cook anything major. Plus, it’s so easy, there is minimal clean-up, and if I let the kids help make it, I earn cool mom points because I planned an activity for them.
Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 2 slices whole wheat bread per sandwich
- Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Simply Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
Before I let the kids do any sandwich making or eating, we hit up Target because.. well, it’s awesome, and I do not pass up an opportunity to go to Target. Since they have cartwheel deals on many Jif and Smucker’s products right now, I saved 5% on both products!
- Spread Simply Jif Creamy Peanut Butter on one slice of bread.
- Spread Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread on another.
- Add sliced bananas to either side.
- Smoosh the both pieces of bread together.
- Use a cookie cutter to make your sandwich a super fun shape!
Check out this fun video of wild thing #3 making his own sandwich!
You may also enjoy
stop avoiding your camera!!
subscribe and gain access to our exclusive facebook group! get tips and tricks for photographing your kids!! plus, hang out with some awesome mamas who just want to take pics of their families!