Listen, I’m NOT saying anything against taking the time to make a super fun, and creative snack for your little one.My kids frequently request fruit kabobs for their snack day, and that is about the most time consuming, and expensive snack I could make.
Occasionally, I take the time to make a special treat for a special occasion. Normally, I don’t, and I don’t beat myself up about it.
easy snack ideas for snack day
*for your convenience, there may be affiliate links throughout this post, so you can easily find the things i am showing you. by using these links, your pricing stays the same, but i earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
1. Canned Mandarin oranges in juice and pretzels
2. String cheese and wheat crackers
3. Yogurt pouches and blueberries
4. Granola Bars and bananas
5. Graham crackers and strawberries
6. Pre-made mini muffins and apple slices (you can actually find them pre-sliced in the fruits and vegetables section)
7. Baby Carrots and Goldfish crackers
8. Applesauce pouches and Fruit Loops cereal
9. Popcorn and Teddy Grahams
10. Pre-Packaged Rice Krispie Treats and Grapes
What are your go-to easy snack ideas for snack day?
You may also like
busy, overwhelmed mom? There are FIFTY apps for that!
Life as a busy mom can be overwhelming. Keeping schedules under control, feeding your family, managing a budget, shopping, and so much more falls into our laps. These apps are life-changing!! And there are so many on this list, you be hard pressed to find several you aren't in dire need of!