I’m so excited spring is just around the corner, and I’ve got all kinds of warm, sunny thoughts floating through my head. Today, we even got to have a little fun with baking (in the easiest way possible- you all know I like to make things easy for busy mamas!) Lucky for you all, I’m sharing these super cute, and insanely easy bunny cupcakes! They have spring written all over them!
Easy Bunny Cupcakes
- Cake mix
- Simple White icing- mix together 2 sticks softened butter and 4 cups powdered sugar- add 1/2 cup at a time). After butter and sugar are mixed well, add 2tsp vanilla, and 4 TBSP whipping cream. Beat until icing is fluffy.
- 1/2 cup of Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup of Nestlé® Toll House® White Chocolate Chips
- Pink Bunny Marshmallows
- Pink jelly beans
1. We used a boxed cake mix, and followed the directions to make cupcakes.
2. While the cupcakes were cooling, we followed the directions above, and made our icing. Then once the cupcakes were cooled, we got to work icing them.
3. Use 2 Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips for the bunny’s eyes. We grabbed our Nestlé® Toll House® goodies at Walmart, I was pleasantly surprised to see all kinds of choices for flavors!
4. We cut the ears off of our pink bunnies to make bunny ears on our cupcakes, and cut the pink jelly beans in half to give each of our bunnies a nose.
get free access to our resource library
enjoy instant access to all different kinds of resources and printables for embracing the perfect mess of life with kids with photo tips, easy DIYs, quick recipes, family travel, and a whole lot of mom life!
5. The we added 2 Nestlé® Toll House® White Chocolate Chips to each bunny for cheeks. So stinking cute!!
Not only were our cupcakes delicious, they were absolutely adorable!
Side note- on the off chance any of you think we could make cupcakes in a home with a 4 year old, and have them all turn out “perfectly”, let me just squash that belief for you!
This is what her cupcakes looked like:
you may also enjoy