READ THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH THIS POST, AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $100 VISA GIFT CARD!!
*for your convenience, there may be affiliate links throughout this post, so you can easily find the things i am showing you. by using these links, your pricing stays the same, but I earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
I am a bit of a skeptic so I really didn’t get too excited about it initially. What does excite me is shopping online (that is, when I have a little extra money)! But you guys, THIS SITE will give you cash back FOR FREE (making it one of the easiest ways to make money online) AND if you use use my link you can get a FREE $10!
Money is always tight in our home. The kids are always in need of something- new cleats, field trip money, lunch money, money for the movies, new skates, an extra skating lesson, clothes that fit them, shoes that fit them (WHY do they grow so fast!?!), FOOD… the list goes on, and on, and on…
Kids are stinkin’ expensive, yo! With all these things I need to buy anyhow, I would be CRAZY not to sign up for cashback because I would be losing money.
One of the easiest ways to make money
online for free
What I’m about to share with you is super awesome, guys! That site my sister told me to sign up for years ago was ebates. Have you heard of it??
It is completely free- I mean it- F-R-E-E! And you get PAID REAL money when you shop online! (Plus, like I mentioned before if you use my link to get $10)
Again, I am no stranger to online shopping because, I mean, it’s pretty much the best thing EVER! I would rather not have to take my kids shopping with me. I am not a big shopper to begin with. You wouldn’t find me in a mall for hours looking for clothes, or window shopping. I’ve just not ever been into it. Thanks goodness my sister was born with a full blown love for shopping to soften the blow for my mom. Online shopping though.. that I can get into. And, the fact that ebates gives me money back on purchases I make online, makes me giddy since I am always looking for ways to make money online. Almost all of those purchases I mentioned above could be purchased online (often much cheaper than in a store) could actually earn me money!!! (Hint: you have to take advantage of ebates to actually get your $10, so make sure you click that link when you make your next online purchase of $25 or more. You’ll end up with $10, AND the cashback from that purchase!)
More reasons to love ebates:
- one reason I waited until now to sign up for ebates was the fact that I had to actually remember to go to ebates first, and then to the site I was shopping. Not anymore, just install the chrome extension, and it lets you know when you can earn money back! SO EASY!
- there are 2000+ stores (stores like Walmart, Target, Old Navy, Gap, Zulily, Etsy, Walgreens, CVS, Lord & Taylor <–some of these are even offering 15% cashback right now!) you can shop at and earn cash back from ebates.
- ebates actually send you emails when stores are having a sale AND when there are additional cash back rewards. No more digging around to look for sales. (Remember when I said I hated shopping?? I don’t really like digging around for deals either.) And sometimes, those cashback rewards triple- like cyber Monday! This morning, I got an email from ebates alerting me that there is double cashback at tons of stores for Memorial Day!
- I have been actively using ebates for about a year now, and I have earned HUNDREDS of dollars. I added the extension to my computer, and every time I make an online purchase, a box pops up to alert me if the site is eligible for ebates. Doesn’t get any easier.
You know what sweetens the deal even more??!!
- You get $10 for free just for using this link to sign up for ebates. Just to be clear, it is real money, and it goes right into your account, but you will have to make a purchase through ebates of $25 or more within the first year of signing up. Remember- your purchasing things you would have already purchased, and you’re not paying anything extra for that purchase!! The price stays the same as it would have been, had you not used ebates. The only difference is you’re either clicking through ebates site first, or you’re using the ebates extension.
- You can earn money for referring your friends. You $5 per person you refer who makes a $25 purchase within the first year, and they get that $10 sign on bonus!! It couldn’t possibly be any easier!
- If I sound like a big dork, it’s because I am super excited about this! I have only been on ebates for a short time, and I have already started earning cashback. How awesome is that??
If you just skimmed through this post, and you want the mini version, here it is-
- Go, to ebates, sign up, and start earning cashback for online purchases at stores you were planning to shop at online anyhow.
- Download the chrome extension to make making money online for free even easier
- They will send you emails so you know when stuff goes on sale or there are additional cashback rewards
- Earn extra cash when you refer friends, and they get sign on bonus
- You only have to spend $25 online within the first year to activate your sign on bonus!
- Remember to go into your account settings, click on your big fat check settings, and enter your address or your paypal account so they have a place to send your rewards!!
OK! I promised you a chance at a $100 gift card, so here it is! Since it is ebates birthday, two things are happening:
- TONS of stores are currently offering 15% cashback. That’s a huge cashback bonus JUST for making a purchase and using the ebates extension! Stores like Aerie, American Eagle, Lord & Taylor, Lou & Grey, Macy’s, Zulily, and Walgrens to name a few are offering 15% cashback on top of tons of coupons!!
- WE ARE HOSTING A GIVEAWAY!! SIGN UP BELOW TO GET YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $100 VISA GIFT CARD!!
Do you use ebates? Leave us a comment below and tell us why you love it!!
you may also enjoy
Ditch the clutter with this list of 40+ things to toss today!
Getting organized often means getting rid of the clutter, and this list will help you get started! Plus, stay in touch for more tips on all things mom-life!