The last couple of days have been a bit of a cluster since I’ve had some pretty major computer issues. If you’ve been following along, you know I’ve been participating in a 12 days of Christmas blog hop. Today, I’m happy to be sharing something for all the “non-bakers” out there, or all of you who just don’t have time to do a baking day. These Christmas tree cookies are so adorable, and all you need to know how to do is slice cookie dough, and put it in the oven. Even I was able to pull these off!
Christmas tree cookies for the
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
What you need:
- Premade sugar cookie dough
- Frosting (mine came out of a jar)
- Fun Chistmas Sprinkles
What to do:
1. Slice the cookie dough, and make sure to make small, medium, and large cookies. I did this but cutting some of my slices in half and turning them into circles, and some into quarters, and turning them into circles.
2. Bake as directed on the package.
3. Let your cookies cool, and then ice the large, medium, and small cookies. You could do them really pretty, and neat with a piper, but I just chose to use a spoon.
4. Stack your cookies to make a tree, and let the kids have fun decorating!!
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!
You may also like
get free access to our resource library
enjoy instant access to all different kinds of resources and printables for embracing the perfect mess of life with kids with photo tips, easy DIYs, quick recipes, family travel, and a whole lot of mom life!