We recently spent Thanksgiving week in Tennessee with family. It was a blast, and we all played so many games. Most of those were board games, and card games, but we had so much fun, I kept thinking we should do this more often! This is a great list of Christmas party games for adults and kids that will have everyone laughing and carrying on.
Christmas party games for
adults and kids
*there may be affiliate links throughout this post. by using this links, your pricing stays the same, but i earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
I’ve rounded up my favorite Christmas Party games from some amazing bloggers! Whether your a child or an adult, you will have a blast with these. Be sure to click the link to get the full details, and rules for the game.
1. Name that tune | Play. Party. Plan- Hum a tune and try to have your teammates name that holiday tune
2. Bottoms Up | Your Home Based Mom- this hilarious game involves tying an ornament to a belt and using it to knock items from the table. You’ve gotta see this!
3. Candy Cane Hunt | Messy Motherhood- similar to an Easter egg hunt, only using candy canes.
4. Jingle Bell Toss | Playground Park Bench- toss jingle bells into dixie cups.
5. Snowball Fight | Christian Camp Pro– use ping pong balls to knock over snowballs on a pedestal as quickly as possible.
6. Christmas Would you Rather Game | Birthday Party Ideas 4 kids- ask would you rather questions! Check the link for her free printables!
7. Dice Gift Exchange Game | Play. Party. Plan.- having a gift exchange, this is a great way to decide who gets what!
8. Christmas Tree Plate Game | Happy Home Fairy– Draw a Christmas scene on a plate that’s placed on top of your head. Looks hilarious!
9. Merry Fishmas | Your Homebased Mom- Use candy cane hooks to fish for candy canes.
10. Snow Shovel | Happiness is Homemade- use plastic spoons held in your mouth to shovel cotton balls (snow).
11. The Naughty or Nice Christmas Game | The Crafty Blog Stalker- find out whether you’re naughty or nice! Could easily be turned into an adults only game!
12. Snowball Toss | A Beautiful Vibrant Life- toss marshmallows through a Christmas wreath, and try to get the most through in 60 seconds.
13. Christmas Charades | A Girl and a Glue Gun– a cute holiday twist on this classic game. Her printables are adorable too, and free!
14. Christmas Scavenger Hunt | The Dating Divas- super fun Christmas scavenger hunt!
15. Guess the Smell Christmas Game | Kid Friendly Things to Do- guess the Christmas smells while blindfolded
16. Trim the tree | Mum in the Madhouse- wrap your teammate in green crepe paper and decorate them! This is a great game for a school party too!
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!
You may also like
random acts of kindness print-out
get the list delivered right to your inbox so you can print them, and check them off as you go!